POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : DXF file parsing in POV? : Re: DXF file parsing in POV? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 01:21:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: DXF file parsing in POV?
From: Peter Popov
Date: 21 Mar 2000 19:00:55
Message: <sAzYOMfLHCuOXhzliiH8kG4jyUQ9@4ax.com>
On Tue, 21 Mar 2000 17:54:54 GMT, spa### [at] junkmailcom (David Curtis)
wrote:

>Hi. I'm wondering if this is possible.I've spent a some time trying with no
>success. I'm trying to extract the position of POINT objects from the DXF.

<snip>

>TIA for any help or other feedback.

The file i/o function require that values are separated by commas
(whitespace doesn't count) and strings are enclosed in double quotes.
If you convert your DXF file to obey these rules, you'll be able to
read it into POV.

Peter Popov
pet### [at] usanet
ICQ: 15002700